This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from the links below, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting this blog! 🙂
Free Work-At-Home resources
Who doesn’t love a good freebie? Here are some of the great free resources I’ve found for anyone who wants to work from home, but doesn’t know how or where to start. These mini courses and workshops are high in inspiration and low in overwhelm. Sign up for one that looks interesting to you and start learning today!
Want to see if becoming a Pinterest VA is a good fit for you? Check out Kristin's free workshop that covers:
- How and Where Pinterest VAs Work Online
- What Services to Offer and How Much to Charge
- How and Where to Land Your First Client
Want to learn more about becoming a podcast VA? Grab these workbooks that cover:
- The top skills podcast owners need help with
- Why businesses need and hire podcast virtual assistants
- 5 profitable podcast services you can offer, and how to determine which one(s) you should offer
Want to see if becoming a photo editor is a good fit for you? Sign up for Katie's free 1-hour training where she covers her 3 phase framework to starting a profitable freelance photo editing business.
Work-at-home courses I highly recommend
These courses are tried and true. I’ve personally gone through them and was able to earn at least double my course investment back within the first month of working with clients. If you want to create a successful online business, but feel like you need a clear roadmap and community to help guide you, I can genuinely recommend these courses.
Looking for a step-by-step framework to start and grow a successful virtual assistant business? 30 Days or Less to VA Success is the course for you! You'll learn how to select your services, set your rates, find clients, nail client interviews, and lots more. Click the button below to join the course and launch your VA business within the next month!
Blogging tools for beginners
- Namecheap Domains: The one and only place I purchase my domains from. I’ve been with them for years and can vouch that they’re reliable and have great customer support. Side note, purchasing your domain separately from your hosting gives you more flexibility if you ever decide to switch web hosts.
- Siteground Hosting: One of the best hosting platform I’ve come across for beginner bloggers. Their customer service goes above and beyond to help you solve any problems that come up and they have some of the fastest response times in the industry. I switched over to them last year and noticed not only an increase in my blog’s speed but also in its security. Definitely check them out! They offer free website transfers and 60% off their plans for new customers.
- Restored 316 Themes: Beautiful feminine themes for bloggers and online business owners. All of their themes are easily customizable and come with helpful tutorials. They are also designed to help bloggers with search engine optimization and use the Genesis framework for added security.
- Tailwind: The main Pinterest scheduling tool I use to grow my blog. It’s super easy to use and has lots of useful features like Tailwind Tribes, analytics, board lists and a Smart Schedule for optimized pinning.