This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of the links below, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This page only includes resources I believe in and have found helpful on my own journey. Thank you for supporting this blog! 🙂
Free resources i’ve found helpful
Working at home
courses I’ve taken and loved
- 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success: I’ve personally gone through the course and wrote my review on it last year. Within a few hours of client work, I was able to earn my investment back, plus more! If you’re serious about becoming a virtual assistant, this is the #1 resource I can recommend to you.
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant TODAY!: Enjoy pinning on Pinterest? How would you like to get paid to do just that? This course is the only one I’ve seen in the market for this niche and it literally covers everything you need to start and grow your Pinterest business. Pinterest tech training, client interview tips, step by step walkthroughs and monthly Q&A’s.
- Pin to Profits: Affiliate Marketing: My favorite Pinterest affiliate marketing course! McKinzie from Moms Make Cents shares exactly how she was able to earn over $1,000 within just 6 months of consistently pinning affiliate links, and how you can too! I love that her course is primarily in video format and includes helpful PDF’s as well. If you’d like to hear my honest thoughts on the course, be sure to read my review here.
Blogging tools i use
- Namecheap Domains: The one and only place I purchase my domains from. I’ve been with them for years and can vouch that they’re reliable and have great customer support. Side note, purchasing your domain separately from your hosting gives you more flexibility if you ever decide to switch web hosts.
- Siteground Hosting: The best hosting platform I’ve come across for bloggers of all levels. Their customer service goes above and beyond to help you solve any problems that come up and they have some of the fastest response times in the industry. I switched over to them last year and noticed not only an increase in my blog’s speed but also in its security. Definitely check them out! They offer free website transfers and 60% off their plans for new customers.
- Restored 316 Themes: Beautiful feminine themes for bloggers and online business owners. All of their themes are easily customizable and come with helpful tutorials. They are also designed to help bloggers with search engine optimization and use the Genesis framework for added security.
- Tailwind: The main Pinterest scheduling tool I use to grow my blog. It’s super easy to use and has lots of useful features like Tailwind Tribes, analytics, board lists and a Smart Schedule for optimized pinning.